- Answering Multiple 911 Lines and several Administrative Lines
- Dispatch of appropriate Law Enforcement, Fire, and EMS for Bradford County and 4 municipalities (Brooker, Hampton, Lawtey, and Starke)
- Processing over 82,000 calls for service each year
- Detailed record keeping of response and call information
- Daily Arrest Warrant and Protection Order Maintenance
- Entry and Maintenance of Wanted Persons, Missing Persons, Stolen Vehicles and Property into the State and National Database
Under Florida law, e-mails are public records. If you do not want your e-mail released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to the BCSO. Instead, contact this office by phone.