The Bradford County Jail was built in 1995 and houses both male and female inmates in different sections. The current classification levels are Maximum, Medium, and Minimum.
Business hours are Monday through Friday, 8a.m. to 5p.m.
The Mailing Address & Phone number:
P O Box 310,Starke, FL 32091
If you are a victim and wish to be notified when an inmate is released from our custody, click here to register.
Click here to download new inmate information.
Inmate Visitation Information
- All visits with inmates must be scheduled in advance, by telephoning the jail on the Friday before the requested visit, between 2:00 and 5:00 pm.
- Inmates are allowed one (1) two hour visit with up to three (3) visitors per week.
- All visitors must have photo indentification.
- All visitors must arrive at least 15 minutes prior to their scheduled visit for sign-in.
Click here to download inmate visitation policies.
Information regarding inmate visits, money, phone calls and personal property:
- We do not accept any personal property for inmates with the exception of: prescription eyeglasses, dentures or orthopedic supplies (all of which must be approved by our medical staff).
- Clothing, pens, paper, stamps or envelopes must be purchased through the commissary service.
- Bibles and reading materials cannot be accepted.
- Dress Code for Visitors: NO See-through clothing, halter tops, sleeveless tops, midriff or cleavage exposing tops, skirts or dresses that have slits above the knees or do not cover your knees, inappropriate language on clothes, swimsuits, hats or other items covering the head, sunglasses, watches, or other items of value. (Any exception to the above stated rules must be approved by a Visitation member prior to the visit commencing). All visits are no contact only.
- Inmates may use the phone to make phone calls anytime between 7am-11pm.
Click here to download inmate telephone call policies.
Deposits to inmate accounts allow for deposits by two methods:
1) Internet-depositers can visit the secure Stewart website (http://www.commissarydeposit.com/).
2) Jail Lobby Kiosk Deposits may be made during normal business hours using cash or debit/credit cards (Visa/MasterCard).
Contact:Captain Carol Starling
Under Florida law, e-mails are public records. If you do not want your e-mail released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to the BCSO. Instead, contact this office by phone.