The Bradford County Jail was built in 1995 and houses both male and female inmates in different sections. The current classification levels are Maximum, Medium, and Minimum.
Business hours are Monday through Friday, 8a.m. to 5p.m.
The Mailing Address & Phone number:
P O Box 310,Starke, FL 32091
If you are a victim and wish to be notified when an inmate is released from our custody, click here to register.
Click here to download new inmate information.
Inmate Visitation Information
- Bradford County will start using Securus Video Visitation on Wednesday, Aug 3, 2016. You can visit now from home, or onsite. You can go to www.securustech.net to obtain information regarding registration, hours and pricing. All visits with inmates will need to be scheduled 24 hours in advance.
Click here to download inmate visitation policies
Information regarding inmate visits, money, phone calls and personal property:
- We do not accept any personal property for inmates with the exception of: prescription eyeglasses, dentures or orthopedic supplies (all of which must be approved by our medical staff).
- Clothing, pens, paper, stamps or envelopes must be purchased through the commissary service.
- Bibles and reading materials cannot be accepted.
- Dress Code for Visitors: NO See-through clothing, halter tops, sleeveless tops, midriff or cleavage exposing tops, skirts or dresses that have slits above the knees or do not cover your knees, inappropriate language on clothes, swimsuits, hats or other items covering the head, sunglasses, watches, or other items of value. (Any exception to the above stated rules must be approved by a Visitation member prior to the visit commencing). All visits are no contact only.
- Inmates may use the phone to make phone calls anytime between 7am-11pm.
Click here to download inmate telephone call policies.
Deposits to inmate accounts allow for deposits by two methods:
1) Internet-depositers can visit the secure Stewart website (http://www.commissarydeposit.com/).
2) Jail Lobby Kiosk Deposits may be made during normal business hours using cash or debit/credit cards (Visa/MasterCard).
Contact:Captain Carol Starling
Bradford County Jail is audited annually in accordance with Florida Model Jail Standards and also inspected annually by the Fire Marshal. Additionally it is jail policy to be compliant with the Prison Rape Elimination Act.
Under Florida law, e-mails are public records. If you do not want your e-mail released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to the BCSO. Instead, contact this office by phone.