Narcotics Task Force
The Bradford County Sheriff’s Office Narcotics Task Force’s main function is to combat illegal drug activity within Bradford County. The Task Force serves to identify, investigate, arrest, and aid in the prosecution of individuals to help minimize the effects of drug abuse in Bradford County. We believe that drug abuse affects all areas of the quality of life, including: the economy, our communities, our family and our health. As a specialized unit, the Task Force arrests individuals for offenses ranging from street level drug possession, all the way up to major drug trafficking. The Task Force serves drug related search warrants in Bradford County, and works side by side with the Special Response Team to take down some of the most dangerous criminals in Bradford County.
If you have information about illegal drug traffic and would like to share it there are a number of options: (Please give as much detail about individuals and vehicles as you can)
You Are Not Required to Leave your name or contact information and can remain anonymous if you prefer.
- EMAIL (email@example.com)
- CrimeStoppers – Can remain anonymous & may qualify for a reward
- Or, telephone 904.966.6161
- Provide info directly to dispatch – it will be relayed to narcotics officers. Or, leave a contact number for someone to call you.
- If you would like to speak directly to a narcotics officer, simply call or email a contact number & someone will reach out to you as soon as possible.
Under Florida law, e-mails are public records. If you do not want your e-mail released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to the BCSO. Instead, contact this office by phone.